A flexible Java library for HTML5-based annotation of 50+ types of documents and images. Supported file formats include: PDF and Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Visio, CAD, raster images and other common business document types. The library supports native PDF annotations, has a customizable web UI, doesn't require any installations on the client-side and can be seamlessly integrated into any Java app.
- Support for 50+ document and image file formats.
- Cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility.
- Over 14 commenting and markup tools, including sticky notes, text underline/strikethrough, redaction, polyline, arrow, etc.
- Support for native PDF & Microsoft Word annotations.
- Multi-user annotation sessions: allow several users to view/annotate the same document a time.